Lots of ladies out there still face the challenge of having to argue with their man each time it’s time to have sex, simply because he wouldn’t use a condom.
Despite the worldwide campaign for people to engage in safe sex and avoid contracting Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) or having unwanted pregnancies, a lot of guy still hate the idea of wearing condoms.
Various studies has shown that using protection during sex does not reduce the enjoyment or spoil the fun, as some guys claim.
Still, lots of ladies out there still face the challenge of having to argue with their man each time it’s time to have sex, simply because he wouldn’t use a condom.
Ever found yourself in this fix? Why doesn’t your man want to do the right thing?
Read on and find out eight reasons why he’s never excited about the idea of wearing condoms, and how you can tackle his lame excuses:
1. He can’t find condoms that fit: According to quora.com, 30 percent to 35 percent of men require a smaller than standard or more tailored-fit condom while half of men require a medium or standard condom. Medium-sized condoms are the most readily available and are found in most stores, handed out for free in clinics and passed out at universities. Only 15 percent to 20 percent of men require a larger condom, which means 80-85% of men do not actually need that glorified Magnum.
2. He’s doesn’t know how to find the right condom: With search engines like Google and Yahoo, there are tons of information out there on just about anything, that includes tips on how to find the right condom. If your man is unsure what size to buy, tell him to check sites like condom-sizes.org and luckybloke.com to help him find the perfect match for his preference.
3. He thinks condoms reduce pleasure: One of the major reasons why men refuse to wear condoms is that they think it doesn’t have the same pleasurable sensation as going bare. While this may be true for some men, it’s still not an excuse to skip wearing a condom. Brands like Durex Natural Feeling Lubricated Condoms and Trojan Bareskin offer you and your lover the protection you need without compromising pleasure.
4. He thinks it’s an interruption: For some guys, taking a few seconds off to put on a condom when you two are hot and heavy is just an unnecessary interruption, which could deflate the mood. But understand this – wearing a condom not only prevents unwanted pregnancy, it also protects you from STDs which can ruin your life. If your man cares about you and your health, as well as his, he would gladly do what is necessary to ensure that you two are safe.
5. He believes he’s too well-endowed: Some dudes believe that because they’re well-endowed, they can’t wear a condom. This is just another lame excuse. If you and your partner just can’t keep you hands off each other Trojan Magnum XL, Trustex, and Atlas all provide larger sizes that are meant to comfortably fit your man’s deluxe package.
6. He feels comfortable with you: Sometimes, guys will forgo using condoms if they feel comfortable enough or feel like they know their partner’s track record. Truth is, this is just another excuse. Even some married couples use condoms for the life of their marriage as a form of birth control and/or other reasons.
7. He thinks you’re ‘clean’ enough: That a person appears clean doesn’t mean a condom should be deleted from the mix. STDs like HIV, HPV, chlamydia and herpes can go years without showing any tell-tale signs. It’s never a good idea to assume someone doesn’t have a sexually transmitted disease based on looks alone.
8. He doesn’t have a condom: Not all guys always have condoms handy, but there’s nothing wrong with you storing a stash in your purse or nightstand. Believe me, it’s mainly for your own safety.