Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh drew the ire of her fans few days back posting a picture of herself with a young lady she called her “maid”.
Dikeh posted the cute picture with a lady in red with the caption: “Day out wit mi maid #fun #poko.”
Her followers on Instagram didn’t quite find it funny with many of them responding to her post wondering why she (the lady) couldn’t be described by name instead of something they perceived as derogatory.
See some of their responses below:
– nene_sky Why her name gotta be maid….I bet she has a name#justsaying
– kweenteekay It’s nice you took her out but must you let everyone know she is your maid?
– donlins2k2 Must u use that word **MAID**???
– martinsaboy@tontolet1 ;u just wanna know what ur fans/people will reply ya again..its not just fair.why not just put up her name then in bracket u can put up househelp..at least its way more beta..#justsayincos I knw d girl will feel kinda bad with ur words if she should ever instagram and read it up
– mayorblacky Saying you took you maid out dosent make you a nyc person but keeping her identity and treating her rights makes u a good person. Dat you took her our today dosent mean you treat her good i bet you took her out so she could watch your dogs. No beefs just dont like the maid thing poko
– jolielove1Gash Shame on you…you have to know how to treat people..like you said she’s your maid so you batter learn how to treat her or you will regret one day..
And trust the actress to reply her critics. Here’s her response:
– tontolet1 Why do u pipo alwaz look for fault in anytin I do or say? Remember d bible says “ye dat alwayz see d bad/fault in odaz without seeing his/her own iz digging d pit to grave” (non b me talk ham o na so he dey for bible) #poko
What more can we say? #poko