Job Title : Marine Maintenance Technician
Company : We are the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world.
The successful candidates will conduct routine maintenance and repair in all areas of marine auxiliary machineries and other related marine equipment such as diesel filtration system, sewage treatment plant, bilge pumps, inert gas systems, cargo pumps. In addition, the Marine Maintenance Technician will prepare marine related machineries and equipment for statutory and classification inspections.
Other responsibilities include diesel fuel condition and quality monitoring as well as condition monitoring of crude oil washing machines.
• HND Marine Engineering or Class 2 Certificate of Competency for unlimited tonnage with Crude Oil Petroleum Endorsement
• Class 1 Certificate of Competency is preferable
• Minimum of three (3) years experience as a 3rd Engineer on Foreign Going Vessels or five (5) years experience on a Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC)
• Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
• Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should Click Here to apply online